The Mooresville Area Christian Mission values your support and we are committed to protecting your privacy. Our site is a safe environment for anyone who visits or makes a donation. The purpose of this statement is to share with you our policy concerning your privacy.
What information do we collect and how do we use it?
- When you visit our site, we collect some non-identifying basic information. This includes total number of visitors, pages reviewed, and other non-identifying information. We use this aggregate information to improve our site and to make your experience on our website as smooth as possible.
- Donations and purchases made on-line, we ask for your name, address, daytime phone, e-mail address, and credit card information. We use your information to process your donation(s) and to verify credit card data. We use your mailing address to send your tax-deductible receipt(s) we also do not use for mailing purposes or correspondences any of the honoree email addresses you submit to send email honor cards.
- About our “cookies”. To allow you to keep the items in your basket, as you donate to the Mission. The order “cookies” we use are only used to process your order.
Do we share information?
- We do not share your personal information with any third party. It is our policy not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to anyone. We reserve the right to change our policy at any time. If we choose to change our policy, you will be given the option to remove your name from our data base.
- We may disclose to third parties statistics regarding donations but these statistics do not include any personally identifying information. The information given includes: total number of donors, total amount of donations for specific periods of time, and referring websites. Information of this kind is used to encourage fundraising partnerships.
- We use a third-party financial institution to process our credit card transactions. They receive the credit card number and other personal information of our donors only to verify credit card numbers and to process credit card transactions in a secure environment.
How do we provide a secure environment for on-line transactions?